Part-time Youth Services Librarian
The Pascoag Public Library is seeking a Youth Services Librarian to be responsible for all aspects of services for children and teens. Must be friendly and approachable with a solid commitment to patron services and the needs of the community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Plans, organizes, and maintains the library’s children and YA collection.
2. Provides reader’s advisory service for youth and families. Assists youth in the use of library and its library materials.
3. Plans, organizes, and publicizes children and young adult programs, including but not limited to story times, special events, reading clubs, school and community outreach.
4. Participates in the formulation of policy and develops procedures related to youth services.
5. Compiles, reviews, and interprets statistical data regarding use of youth services and prepares regular management reports for review by Director.
Education and Experience:
Master’s Degree in Library Science from an ALA accredited program required, experience working with children and teens is preferred.
This is a part-time, 13 hour per week position.
Send resume by January 11, 2018 to:
Katherine Stapp, Director
Pascoag Public Library
56 Church St
Pascoag, RI 02859
For job listings in RI and NE. Send new posts to firstname.lastname@example.org. Posts will appear for 3 months unless you request it be deleted.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest