ICI Services is looking for a versatile, service-oriented, self-motivated research professional to support the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Division Newport, in Newport RI. Applicants must be able to obtain a Department of Defense (DoD) secret security clearance.
Location: Newport, RI
Employment Type: Full time
Req #: 3629
Application link: https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/car ... 1&rid=2850
- Provide research assistance and information management support to biological scientists and engineers
- Update and manage a Drupal based website
- Update and manage records in a Fedora/Islandora based repository according to best practices
- Provide user instruction and troubleshoot access issues with subscription resources
- Provide outreach, training and marketing support
- In depth experience with searching and using literature databases, ability to provide user instruction in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint and Access, Adobe Professional, html/CSS. Experience with using and configuring a CMS, preferably Drupal.
- Familiarity with scientific research - preferably marine sciences, biology or environmental policy. Demonstrated aptitude for learning new topics quickly.
- Experience with digital repository software
- Experience with bibliographic management software
- Ability to acquire new technological skills; demonstrated analytical/problem-solving capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree, MLS from an ALA-accredited program or equivalent experience.
For job listings in RI and NE. Send new posts to email@example.com. Posts will appear for 3 months unless you request it be deleted.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest