Stonington Free Library seeks an energetic, self-directed, tech-savvy, creative, and enthusiastic team player with a commitment to the Library’s mission. This is a part-time, year round position (25 hours weekly). Hourly rate is $25.00. Benefits include sick, holiday and vacation days.
In addition to creating, implementing and meeting strategic objectives and development goals, the best candidate will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in each of the following areas:
• Managing and growing annual funds, fundraising efforts and planned giving and endowment programs.
• Cultivating, retaining and communicating with existing and prospective donors.
• Maintaining donor database software.
• Planning and coordinating fundraising and special events.
• Researching and connecting with potential funding sources.
• Writing and submitting grant proposals.
• Producing development reports.
• Communicating verbally and in writing with professionalism to fellow staff, donors, board and community members.
Successful candidate must be a reliable, self-motivated team player with an engaging attitude and commitment to customer service. This position requires strong communication and organizational skills, along with the ability to meet deadlines, multitask and manage changing priorities.
Please send cover letter, resume and three professional references to email@example.com by January 31, 2018.
Click here for full job description
For job listings in RI and NE. Send new posts to firstname.lastname@example.org. Posts will appear for 3 months unless you request it be deleted.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests