Customer Service Assistant (Library Aide) (P/T), Adams Public Library, Central Falls, RI
The Adams Public Library seeks a friendly, energetic, customer-focused team member to staff the service desk and create a welcoming environment for all our users.
• Provides excellent customer service
• Assists computer users with printing, email, word processing, and other computer questions
• Prepares items for circulation
• Completes special projects during downtime
• Proficiency in Windows operating system, web browsers, and Microsoft Office
• Demonstrable record of customer service experience
• Ability to work effectively with staff and the public in a professional manner
• Ability to speak Spanish fluently
• Experience using Sierra ILS
• Bachelor’s degree
14 hours per week - $10.10 per hour
Hours of work include Saturdays (10AM – 4PM) and two nights (3PM-7PM) every week.
Send a cover letter, resume, and three references to email@example.com. Applications submitted before February 18, 2018 will be given first consideration. Position begins on the week of March 5, 2018.
For job listings in RI and NE. Send new posts to firstname.lastname@example.org. Posts will appear for 3 months unless you request it be deleted.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest